The Assigned Users page shows the users assigned to the current Security Group.
The Item Actions Menu
For each user, the following options are available:
- Delete. Removes the user from the current Security Group.
The Add'l Actions Menu
The following options are available from the Add'l Actions menu:
- Add Permissions. Takes you to the Security Groups: Assign Permissions to Security Group page where you can select folders to be included in a Security Group.
- View User Permissions. Takes you to the Security Groups: Permissions Assigned to Security Group page where you can view the list of folders in the Security Group and the type of access users have to those folders.
- Assign Security Group Users. Takes you to the Security Groups: Assign Users page where you can view and modify the current user’s Security Group assignments
- Security Groups. Takes you to the Manage Users: Security Groups page where you can view all security groups in the system.