The Assign Users page allows you to assign users to a Security Group.
The Actions, Select Actions, and Add'l Actions Menu
The following options are available from the Actions, Select Actions, Add'l Actions menu:
- Save. Saves changes you’ve made to the users assigned to the current Security Group.
- Select All. Selects all users by checking all check boxes in the Select column.
- Unselect All. Unselects all users by unselecting all checkboxes in the Select column.
- Add Permissions. Takes you to the Security Groups: Assign Permissions to Security Group page where you can select folders to be included in a Security Group.
- View User Permissions. Takes you to the Security Groups: Permissions Assigned to Security Group page where you can view the list of folders in the Security Group and the type of access users have to those folders.
- View Security Group Users. Takes you to the Security Groups: Assigned Users page where you can view the Security Groups assigned to the current user.
- Security Groups. Takes you to the Manage Users: Security Groups page where you can view all security groups in the system.