The Content Types: Add Content Type page allows you to create new Content Types with the following options:
- Name. The name of the Type.
- Description. A description of the Type.
Remember that Content Types also have Subtypes associated with them. Think of the Type as the general identifier or broad category of document types and the Subtype as the specific type of document you want to organize.
The Actions and Add'l Actions Menu
The Actions and Add'l Actions menu has the following options:
- Save. Saves the current Content Type.
- Reset. Restores the original values of the Name and Description fields.
- Content Types. Takes you to the Manage Metadata: Manage Content Types screen where you can view the list of Content Types.
- Additional Metadata. Takes you to the Manage Metadata: Manage Additional Metadata screen where you can view additional metadata associated with the current Content Type and Subtype.
- Date Notifications. Takes you to the Manage Metadata: Manage Date Notifications screen where you can view date notifications associated with the current Content Type and Subtype.