The Check In Workflows: Add Workflow Step to Workflow page allows you to create new workflow steps with the following options:
- Workflow Step Name. This is the name of the workflow step.
- Workflow Step Description. This is a description of the workflow step.
- Type. There are three types of actions a user can take at a given workflow step:
- Review. The user at this workflow step will only review the document, not change it or resubmit it as a revised document. Upon review, the user will have the option of accepting or rejecting the document in its current state.
- Review/Edit Revision. The user at this workflow step will make changes to the document and check it back in as a successive revision to the original.
- Review/New Revision. The user at this workflow step will make changes to the document but when checking the document back in will check in a new document as opposed to a revision.
- Required Approvers. If All Reviewers is selected, the document must be approved by all users at the current workshop step before it will advance to the next step in the workflow. If At Least One Reviewer is selected, the document will advance to the next step as soon as one of the users at the current workshop step grants approval.
The Actions and Add'l Actions Menu
The Actions and Add'l Actions menu has the following options:
- Save. Saves the current workflow step and takes you to the Edit Step page where you can assign users to the current workflow step.
- Reset. Restores the parameters to their original values.
- Manage Steps. Takes you to the Check In Workflows: Workflow Steps page where you can edit individual workflow steps.
- Check In Workflows. Takes you to the Manage Workflows: Check In Workflows page where you can view the list of Check In Workflows in the system.
- Criteria Workflows. Takes you to the Criteria Workflows page where you can view the list of Criteria Workflows in the system.