The Folder Metadata Labels: Edit Folder Metadata Labels page allows you to edit the definition of the current Folder Metadata item:
- Folder Level/Name. This is the name of the Folder Metadata Label. This is the name you’ll see in the Folder Metadata drop-down menu when you go to the Content Explorer to attach this label to a folder.
- Description. This is a description of the Folder Metadata Label.
- Metadata Field 1-10. You can define up to ten metadata fields that you want associated with the current Folder Metadata item. When you attach the Folder Metadata item to the folder in the Content Explorer, these ten fields will be attached as well.
Now when we select Update from the Actions menu, the metadata fields are available for data entry.
The Actions and Add'l Actions Menu
The Actions and Add'l Actions menu has the following options:
- Save. Saves the current Folder Metadata item.
- Reset. Restores the fields to their original values.
- Folder Metadata Labels. Takes you to the Manage Metadata: Folder Metadata Labels page where you can view a list of all the Folder Metadata Labels.