Sometimes, when content is put into the system, it doesn’t quite make it all the way in. The Work in Progress page shows you the status of documents that are in various stages of entering the system.
Clicking on Work in Progress brings up the Work in Progress page.
If you look in the Status column, you’ll find information about the current status of each document:
- Genwww. The file is being converted to web-viewable format, or is being indexed, or has failed conversion or indexing.
- Done. The file is waiting to be released on its specified Release Date.
- Released. The revision is available.
- Review. The revision is in a workflow and is being reviewed.
- Edit. The revision is at the initial contribution step of a workflow.
- Pending. The revision is in a workflow and is waiting for approval of all revisions in the workflow.
- Expired. The revision is no longer available for viewing. (The revision was not deleted, but it can be accessed only by an administrator.)
- Deleted. The revision has been deleted and is waiting to be completely removed from the system during the next indexing cycle.
If you look in the State column, you’ll find information about the current state of each document:
- Incomplete Conversion. An error occurred in the conversion after a valid web-viewable file was produced and the file was full-text indexed.
- Converted. The revision was converted successfully and the web-viewable file is available.
- Refinery PassThru. The revision was not converted but the native file was put through to the web.
- Failed. The revision is deleted, locked, or corrupted, or an indexing error occurred.
- Processing. The revision is in the process of being converted.
- MetaData Only. Full-text indexing was bypassed and only the revision’s metadata was indexed.
The Information Icon
Clicking on the Information Icon takes you to the Content Information page for the current piece of content.
The Actions Menu
The Actions menu has the following options:
- All. Allows you to view all work in progress content.
- Incomplete Conversion. Allows you to view only content whose state is Incomplete Conversion.
- Refinery PassThru. Allows you to view only content whose state is Refinery PassThru.
- Failed. Allows you to view only content whose state is Failed.
- Processing. Allows you to view only content whose state is Processing.
- Metadata Only. Allows you to view only content whose state is Metadata Only.